Calling all RES!
Failed your RES Exam? Fret Not.
Pioneer Training leverage on technology to offer the convenient to RES to attend Pioneer's quality RES Refresher Course. LITERALLY, WE DELIVER TRAINING TO YOUR DOORSTEP!
RES Refresher Online Asynchronous quality course programme is developed closely inline with CEA’s RES Examiniation 2019 Syllabus. Participants get access to whole suit of support such as e-note training material, revision summary notes, videos (more than 50 sets) of all the competencies units, online account to practice (MCQ and Case study). With Online, Asynchronous revision, learners can revise 24/7 anytime and anyway.
With almost 10 years’ experience conducting RES Course, Pioneer Training is confident that you will benefit greatly with our #1st in the industry RES Refresher Online Asynchronous Programme.
The RES Refresher online programme cover the same RES Examination syllabus:
- Have good knowledge of the concepts of real estate and agency practice;
- Have a basic knowledge of the legal requirements and laws governing property transactions and real estate agency work;
- Have a basic knowledge of the terminology and concepts of real estate sale and leasing and the need to comply with the requirements of the law;
- Understand the requirements of the Estate Agents Act 2010 and subsidiary legislation including Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct, and of the Council for Estate Agencies (CEA); and
- Be able to handle typical property transactions effectively and in compliance with the law, government policies, rules and CEA’s prescribed regulations and practice guidelines.
Competency Unit 1 - Real Estate Agency Industry Overview
CU 1.1 - Real estate market and submarkets
CU 1.2 - Real estate market players and government intervention
CU 1.3 - Introduction (Basic Law Concepts)
CU 1.4 - Land
CU 1.5 - Estates in land
CU 1.6 - State Lands Act
CU 1.7 - Rights in another's land
CU 1.8 - Registration of titles
Competency Unit 2 - Dealings with Interests in Land
CU 2.1 - Law of Contract
CU 2.2 - Law of Agency
CU 2.3 - Landlord and Tenant Law
CU 2.4 - Negligence
CU 2.5 - Conveyance inter vivos (No Notes)
CU 2.6 - Mortgage
CU 2.7 - Gift of property
CU 2.8 - Trust
CU 2.9 - Succession
CU 2.10 - Future interest in land
CU 2.11 - Co-ownership of land
CU 2.12 - Restriction on Capacity to hold land
CU 2.13 - Planning and development of land
Competency Unit 3 - Regulation of Real Estate Regulations Agency & Real Estate Marketing
CU 3.1 - Regulation of real estate agency industry
CU 3.2 - Role and Functions of Salespersons and their requisite Knowledge and Skills
CU 3.3 - Principles of Real Estate Marketing
CU 3.4 - Types of Listing
CU 3.5 - Methods of Sales
CU 3.6 - Regulations on Advertisement
CU 3.7 - Marketing of Residential Property / HDB Flats
CU 3.8 - Marketing of Commercial Property
CU 3.9 - Marketing of Industrial Property
CU 3.10 - Marketing of Special Properties
CU 3.11 - Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act
Competency Unit 4 - Property Transactions
CU 4.1 - Sale of uncompleted private properties
CU 4.2 - Sale of completed private properties
CU 4.3 - Collective sale of private properties
CU 4.4 - Sale of HDB flats
CU 4.5 - Leasing of private properties
CU 4.6 - Subletting of HDB flats
CU 4.7 - Foreign worker housing
CU 4.8 - Taxes on property
CU 4.9 - Property finance and financial calculations
RES Course Application
Interested applicant must:
- Completed RES course and issued with Certificate of Attendance with any CEA approved RES course providers.
- Certificate of Attendance must be valid to enrol RES Examination after attending RES Refresher Online Asynchronous course.
- $180.00 for Paper One
- $250.00 for Paper Two
- $350.00 for Both Papers
- E-notes - Learner's guide
- Video (Paper 1 – 20 videos, Paper 2 – 33 videos) Preview video (Click here)
- Revision summary notes
- Online Mock Test
- 24/7 online revision account (web version). 6 attempts (i-learning) and 2 attempts (i-learning Adv) Preview online revision. (Click here)
* Examination fees not included
Group & Corporate discount applicable. Terms & Conditions apply.
Please contact us for more information.
Click here for Online Registration
Important Note (please read)
- No Attendance of Certificate will be issue by Pioneer Training upon completion of RES Refresher Online Asynchronous course.